|Techtextil Russia Symposium 2012|
Panel Discussions "Fibrous-based protective materials and medical textiles: global achievements and application experience in Russia"
IEC "Expocentre", Moscow, Russia
12 March 2012, 14:00 - 18:00
Traditionally annual Techtextil Russia Symposium for technical textile, nonwovens and protective clothing is held in even years within the International trade fair Techtextil Russia as a part of fringe program and support conference of the exposition. In odd-years Techtextil Russia symposium is presented like special event with comprehensive program for requirements of technical textile market players.
Techtextil Russia Symposium 2012 had reduced its format because of comprehensive Fringe Program of High-Tex from Germany Symposium and be will presented in the format of press-briefing and round table.
The topic of Panel Discussions in 2012 was "Fibrous-based protective materials and medical textiles: global achievements and application experience in Russia". The seminar have been held by the Brand Manager of Techtextil worldwide Michael Janecke, Managing Director of Messe Frankfurt RUS Eugen Alles and Mr. Andrey Magarik, editor of "Technical textile" magazine. Then the round table continued the event.
Audience: developers and manufacturers of technical fabrics, nonwovens and composite materials, engineers of facilities where these materials are used, companies using or planning to use such materials or products made of them. Suppliers of raw materials, semi-finished products, chemical products for technical textiles manufacturing. Representatives of governmental, public, business and research organizations interested in the development of technical textiles market in Russia. Analysts, business and industry mass media.
Objective: consolidation of worldwide and Russian experience in researching, production and application of fibrous-based material and medical textiles.
Target: to discuss current issues with participants: suppliers, manufacturers and consumers.
Program of Panel Discussion:
1) Lavrentieva E.P. (Candidate of Technical Science, Deputy Managing Director of National scientific research textile institute, specialist in development of new fabric structure and new raw composition)
2) Muhamedjanov G.K. (Candidate of Technical Science, Laboratory chief of JSC "Scientific and research institute of nonwovens", expert in certification of textile production)
3) Chekalov V.V. (Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, General Manager of "DESA" company, areas of expertise: mechanics liquid film, technology of liquid coating application etc.)
4) Aisenstein E.M. (Doctor of Technical Science, Head of Textile Department in Koltech Trading Ltd.)
5) Izgorodin A.K. (Doctor of Technical Science, Head of Physics and Nanotechnologies faculty, Ivanovo State Textile Academy)
6) Moryganov A.P. (Doctor of Technical Science, Head of textile material chemistry sector in the Institute of solution chemistry of the Russian Academy of Science)
7) Razuvaev A.V. (Candidate of Technical Science, Deputy Director of JSC KorChemColor)
Moderation and information support: agency «Russian Trademarks» (Technical Textiles magazine).
Partners: Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, AUMA, Gesamtverband textile+mode, ITMF, UBIFRANCE, TEXCLUBTEC, Texfor, ETT Club, IVGT, RETA, Russian Technical Textiles, Atok, RITM, Union of composites manufactures, Association of Producers of Geosynthetic Materials.
Participation: free of charge with preliminary online registration